Ricoh Priport DX4545 Digital Duplicator
ABT Office Supplies Ltd
FREE PHONE 0800 389 1304
Download Ricoh Priport DX4545 Digital Duplicator Brochure
- Printing process: Press roller system, fully automatic one-drum system
- Original size Platen Glass Maximum: 300x432mm
- Original size ADF Minimum 148x210mm, Maximum: 297x864mm
- Print paper size: Minimum 70x148mm, Maximum 325x447mm
- Paper weight: 47.1-209.3gsm
- Print area: A3 Drum 290x410mm, A4 Drum 290x200mm
- Print speed: 60-120 sheets per minute
- First print speed: Less than 24 seconds (A4)
- Resolution: Master-making 400x600dpi, Scanning 600x600dpi
- Image modes: Letter, photo, letter/photo auto separation, pencil (tint mode independently available)
- Image position: Vertical ± 15mm, Horizontal ± 10mm, Minimum movable unit 0.5mm
- Reproduction ratio: 100%, 4 reduction and 3 enlargement
- Zoom: 50-200% (in 1% steps)
- Colour printing: By replacing colour drum
- Paper feed/delivery table capacity: 1,000 sheets (80gsm)
- Power source: 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: Master-making 245W, Printing 250W (at 120 sheets per minute), Energy saver mode 9W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): With platen cover 1,370x705x1,035mm, With ADF 1,370x705x1,135mm
- Weight: Mainframe 87kg, With ADF 97kg
ABT PRICE £2,575.00+VAT
Fast and cost efficient quality printing
With the Priport™DX 4545, digital duplication reaches a new level of sophistication. This device is easily embedded in your network and offers new possibilities to track your print costs. Uniquely designed masters, special inks and print pressure control guarantee excellent image quality. Discover how the DX 4545 combines cost efficiency with superior functions and print results.
- High performance.
- Optional network controller.
- Cost-accounting option.
- New spot colours.
- Extended language selection.
Integrate your digital duplicator in your LAN network for a smoother workflow. The DX 4545 can be upgraded with an RPCS™ network controller option. Network services include Web Image Monitor, SmartDeviceMonitor and DeskTopBinder. You can now monitor print jobs and settings, not just of your duplicator, but of several printers. Affordable quality for mid-range workflows
CONTROL YOUR COSTS
Keep track of your print expenses. The DX 4545 can run @Remote to manage and optimise your workflow. With this programme, you easily keep an eye on your entire printer fleet. @Remote also reads meters automatically, allowing you to assess your consumption pattern accurately.
SAVE PRODUCTION TIME
Speed, reliability and continuity: you ask, and the DX 4545 delivers. At up to 120 prints per minute, it produces your documents in the blink of an eye. The system’s Retry Paper Feed ensures smooth processing of all paper types. Paper and colour drum are easy to replace. Your print service is always up and running.